Central Massachusetts Women's Caucus for Art
The mission of the Women’s Caucus for Art is to create community through art, education, and social activism.
We are committed to
- Recognizing the contributions of women in the arts
- Providing women with leadership opportunities and professional development
- Expanding networking and exhibition opportunities for women
- Supporting local, national, and global art activism
- Advocating for equity in the arts for all
Statement of Purpose
WCA is a networking organization for women in the arts.
Catherine M. Judge, aka C.M., is the rock at the foundation of the Women’s Caucus for Art in Central Massachusetts. She was a member of the original group and essential in the revival of the Central Mass chapter. She has also reinvigorated the Boston Chapter and is helping with a new Western Mass chapter. Unassuming and gentle, CM is nevertheless a force to be reckoned with. Enormously talented, well organized, and intelligent, these Massachusetts chapters would not be the same without her.